Melanie Newman Large Black Comb

$25.90 Regular price
Unit price
Carbon-neutral shipping with Shopify Planet
Carbon-neutral shipping on all orders
Powered by Shopify Planet
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

This is a metal comb featuring long teeth, perfect for breeds with a medium to long coat. The teeth taper towards the end, enabling the comb to reach down to the base of the coat easily. The design incorporates 80% wider-spaced teeth, ideal for managing dense double coats and providing ease of use. The remaining 20% consists of fine teeth that are closer together, offering detailed combing for increased separation and lift in the coat. This comb is a blend of functionality and precision, catering to all your grooming needs.